Posted in Current Events, History, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged censorship, cops, fascism, imaginative fiction, Indiana, Japan, language, Pennsylvania, video, Washington (state), Wisconsin on January 22, 2017 |
1 Comment »
When I say by any means necessary that would be up to those in charge. – James Tomes
It recently came to my attention that Mystery Science Theater 3000 has been uploading full episodes onto YouTube, so to call attention to that I’m going to feature their treatment of Prince of Space, one of my favorite so-bad-it’s-good movies (though it pales in comparison to the Starman movies). The links above it are from Radley Balko (“necessary”), Mike Siegel (“sirree”), Jesse Walker (“gaslight”), and Mark Bennett (“smug”).
From the Archives
- Dudes pretend responsibility for women’s abortions, because silly women can’t make decisions like that for ourselves.
- As usual, the media are pretending this is unusual, when in fact it’s the norm everywhere in the US.
- Remember the big “Super Bowl sex trafficking bust” the cops were crowing about last January?
- Prohibitionist claims she has never talked to a happy hooker while talking to a happy hooker.
- Morally-retarded academics will invent bullshit to support your propaganda.
- Men paying for sex isn’t nearly as rare as “sex researchers” like to pretend.
- Sweden, Nancy Grace, D&D, cops, Australia, cops, dogs, phalluses & more.
- When migration control disguised as “sex trafficking” law is very apparent.
- Sometimes education actually makes it harder for people to accept reality.
- Not a “mistake”, but a result of government-approved profiling guidelines.
- Manufacture of “sex trafficking victims” uses exactly these same methods.
- So much writing on something that doesn’t exist & never will in this form.
- This is where sex workers “rescued” by the likes of Somaly Mam are sent.
- A heaping helping of the usual “trafficking” feces served up Arizona style.
- Polite guys women can hire to do romantic but non-sexual stuff for them.
- Cops think “sex trafficking” is a more credible explanation than jealousy.
- Swedish model fanatics won’t stop trying to impose their filth on the UK.
- Kenyan sex workers say a serial killer is targeting and mutilating them.
- While cops have power over private behavior, this will keep happening.
- Non-issue complicated by sociopathic need to control others’ sexuality.
- Cops, Sweden, Yuggoth, yoga, longbows, “Fuck you” and much more.
- Canadians still don’t want the state butting into their consensual sex.
- Perverts want to inspect children’s genitals before they use the toilet.
- Mark Draughn thought that “trafficking hotspot” map looked familiar.
- I wish gay men stuck up for whores as often as we stick up for them.
- Only the second instance I’ve seen of this literally impossible claim.
- “Authorities” destroy lives in furtherance of a wanking fantasy.
- The 30-year fight to de-classify kink as a psychiatric disorder.
- Can this absurd little coffee-stand drama finally be over now?
- Suppressing dissident views is a typical behavior of religions.
- I’m infatuated with a sex worker, but I think she’s using me.
- As I always say, we save far more marriages than we wreck.
- In other words, he was a time waster, not a “sex trafficker”.
- The right way to report on sex workers’ use of technology.
- State actors pretending that porn causes “sex trafficking”.
- How can I get over the death of my sex worker girlfriend?
- Kenya considers criminalizing the outing of sex workers.
- A man’s career is destroyed for seeking consensual sex.
- The only kind of sex robot I could ever be interested in.
- Bogus “signs” and masturbatory “awareness raising”.
- Marijke Vonk on the facts about Dutch sex workers.
- “Victim”. Can these people even hear themselves?
- And this is why I call Wendy Lyon “indispensable”.
- A sign of the decline of the “gypsy whores” myth.
- Internet porn just claimed another casualty.
- Serial rapist of sex workers caught in Spain.
- Rapist cops of the week, 2015 and 2016.
- All of the interview that’s printed to fit.
- In which I prepare to move to Seattle.
- Sex worker runs for congress in Peru.
- Two strippers sue a vegan strip club.
- “Woman has two jobs” is not news.
- More amazing activism from India.
- More “condoms in porn” nonsense.
- Rapist/murderer cop of the week.
- Sweden, the feminist paradise.
- The slow death of Die Wallen.
- But what does “porn” mean?
- Fantasy film double feature.
- Is Jamie Dornan for real?
- Control freak of the year.
- Mind your dysphemisms.
- Alea iacta est, y’all.
- Bad laws never die.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, History, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged cops, drugs, evidence, fascism, FBI, Florida, Georgia, idaho, Japan, libraries, porn, propaganda, surveillance, Texas, Things We Choose To Do Together, video on January 15, 2017 |
Leave a Comment »
The government concedes it presented no evidence. – 9th Circuit Court
We’ve all seen American propaganda cartoons from the Second World War, but here’s an interesting twist: a Japanese propaganda cartoon from 1936 in which the evil Mickey Mouse bombs Japan and is defeated by Japanese cartoon characters. Like so many interesting videos lately, it was called to my attention by Jesse Walker; the links above it were provided by Rick Horowitz, Ed Krayewski, Jason Kuznicki, Tim Cushing, Emma Evans, Kevin Wilson, Dave Krueger, and Tim Cushing again, in that order.
From the Archives
- St. Louis cops tell politicians that knife-wielding hookers who need to be gunned down in the street are among “the risks officers face every day”.
- Unless they can bruise, heal, cry and exude a certain rare and as-yet-undiscovered pheromone, I’m not remotely interested.
- I’m not sure which is more ludicrous, the cops’ insistence that this is prostitution, or the cuddlers’ insistence that it isn’t.
- Supposed “sex slavery” decades in the past is unsupported by anything remotely resembling evidence.
- “Authorities” hound a woman’s husband to death, humiliate her & lock her in a cage for six months.
- Tinder appears to be the new hub for aggressive moralists seeking to sexually shame others.
- The increasing grandiosity of the Bakken oil field subsection of “sex trafficking” mythology.
- For those surprised by feminists getting in bed with evangelical Christians.
- Neofeminist lunatic Meghan Murphy attacks a pro-sex worker video game.
- Blog debunking prohibitionist mythology makes it into the national media.
- The UK version of an app which premiered in Ireland over two years ago.
- Novelist declared “sex trafficking expert” on the basis of BDSM fantasies.
- Referring to the same old lies as “new statistics” is a pretty stupid move.
- The reason for the strippers’ plight is Washington’s idiotic prudishness.
- If someone stole $100 from a store, would reporters call it a “quibble”?
- Anything on a card held by a po-faced person in a photo must be true.
- Feminist Whore debunks the King County sheriff’s press conference.
- Good takedown of a ridiculously mouth-foaming anti-whore screed.
- A lawsuit vs credit card processor discrimination vs adult products.
- Give lies weight in the public mind: embed them in an infographic.
- This won’t stop until Gay, Inc throws its full weight behind decrim.
- The most revealing look yet at New York’s “sex trafficking” courts.
- A game whose developers want to promote empathy for whores.
- “What a Sex Worker Can Teach You About Working for Yourself“
- “Re-parenting” & “restructuring their normal” = “re-education”.
- Fetishist claims “black holes” are vacuuming up girls in India.
- Policing Sexuality: The Mann Act and The Making of the FBI.
- New Hampshire politician introduces a decriminalization bill.
- Idiotic “signs of sex trafficking” proliferate to absurd levels.
- Terrorist toddlers, Garfunkel & Oates, headlines and cops.
- Men: pay your whores! Ladies: get the money up front!
- I sincerely doubt these pics were intended for a woman.
- “5 Ways Life as a Prostitute is Nothing Like You Expect”
- Mere “sex trafficking” isn’t shocking enough any more.
- David Bowie, cats, shit, government and much more.
- US Marine jailed for murder of Philippine sex worker.
- In which I’m hailed as a badass for being stubborn.
- Actually, all website takedown cases are this weak.
- Prohibition always makes things more dangerous.
- A young gay man’s moving essay on being raped.
- In which I announce my relocation to Seattle.
- Russia bars transgender people from driving.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown on kink and cookies.
- There are two forms of female ejaculation.
- “Youth pastors” are nearly as bad as cops.
- A short biography of Mandy Rice-Davies.
- Why I didn’t report being raped by cops.
- That’ll teach them dirty “sex offenders”!
- What wonderful company the US is in!
- The second story in my snake trilogy.
- Women are such fragile little flowers.
- An official red-light district in Leeds.
- Shaking off learned helplessness.
- Another pre-Olympic sex purge.
- Cowboys4Angels is at it again.
- I’m sure you feel safer now.
- 2014 and 2015 in review.
- A periodic table of kink.
- Rapist cop of the week.
- Boo fucking hoo.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, History, Links, Miscellaneous, Music, Tyranny, tagged Arizona, California, cops, drugs, Illinois, imaginative fiction, North Carolina, paganism, prisons, United Kingdom, universal criminality, video on January 8, 2017 |
1 Comment »
Says he’s got a thing about burnin’ witches
Ooh, some of these were mighty fine bitches. – Carl Douglas
Some of you may remember the catchy 1974 hit “Kung Fu Fighting” by Carl Douglas, who was apparently a movie fan because he also wrote & recorded “Witchfinder General”, inspired by the Vincent Price film about Matthew Hopkins. The video was called to my attention by Jesse Walker, who also provided “cities”; the other links above the video are from Scott Greenfield, Tim Cushing (x2), Clarissa, Skye, and Dave Krueger, in that order.
From the Archives
- Why do “rescue homes” deny women’s agency & reduce them to passive, doll-like creatures?
- Anyone who’d be “alarmed” at sight of a nipple needs to stay home with a coloring book.
- Sometimes the connection between “sex trafficking” hysteria & Satanic panic is subtle…
- Prohibition turns every body into a “crime scene” which can be violated by cops at will.
- It’s unusual to see an evangelical break with the party line on “trafficking”.
- Pretend your unsold product “fights sex trafficking” & watch profits roll in!
- “Cyber Civil Rights Initiative” is a front organization for Mary Anne Franks.
- Cops pimp dead whore’s corpse by declaring her a “sex trafficking victim”.
- “Gypsy whores” myth is so discredited, politicians need to spread it alone.
- Seattle cops destroy the Review Board where I & many others advertised.
- Plus the fact that so-called “virtually reality” doesn’t involve actual touch.
- Myths and agency denial narrow the bottleneck for legal Swiss sex work.
- Will gullible reporters ever stop publishing Ashley Madison ads for free?
- Self-proclaimed “authority” explains that porn causes “sex trafficking”.
- Even when they question a few elements, they can’t let go of the rest.
- “Sex Trafficking Hysteria” as a heading in a national magazine article.
- Jin Ohashi is being questioned for his unethical way of taking photos.
- Cops use mere existence of whore’s child to felonize consensual sex.
- This is what prohibition looks like when given perspective by time.
- Cops, masturbation, Donna Douglas, surveillance and much more.
- The vile and self-contradictory sexual fantasies of prohibitionists.
- “Segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever!”
- Cops, proofreading, commercials, action figures & much more.
- My two previous columns for Epiphany (AKA Little Christmas).
- An orang-utan is legally recognized as a person in Argentina.
- “She was so desperate to raise money she got a better job!”
- According to Hong Kong “authorities”, I operate a “brothel”.
- As I predicted, this trope is becoming much more common.
- An 18-year-old “man” and a 17-year-old “girl”. SHAZAM!
- A ridiculous and insulting new law takes effect in Florida.
- West African “penis stealing” hysteria, now with whores!
- In the US, this business would be violently suppressed.
- A decent review of 2015’s top sex work stories, except…
- Laura Lee published an open letter to prohibitionists.
- Can you give me advice on blogging anonymously?
- Another vomiting out of evil, hysterical nonsense.
- Despite the ICE, the odor of this is unmistakable.
- The year sex workers exploded into the media.
- In case you think Denmark’s “sexually liberal”.
- Finally, a compromise on the comfort women.
- Why “sex trafficking” tall tales read like porn.
- The worst trauma of my “Year of Disaster”.
- Cops, Carmilla, KKK, Dick and much more.
- On the intensity of my feelings for friends.
- Nursing fetishists persecuted in China.
- Human trafficking is EVERYWHERE!!!
- “Forced prostitution”, because I-95.
- I’ve been saying this for 30 years.
- Best sex work books of 2015.
- I’ll just leave this right here.
- Predictable as sunrise.
- Well, this is different.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged Alabama, child "protective" services, cops, drugs, Florida, Illinois, lawheads, Maryland, Missouri, Never Call the Cops, Oklahoma, prisons, teachers, Texas, Things We Choose To Do Together, video on December 30, 2016 |
Leave a Comment »
Why don’t you teach your son not to litter? – as-yet-unidentified pig
It seems appropriate to close out this bizarre year by sharing with you a full-length episode of Monty Python’s Flying Circus, made while the show which was still on the air, which is entirely about Birdseye frozen peas. It was provided by Jesse Walker, who also gave us “laws”; the other links above the video are from Rick Horowitz (“faking”), Tim Cushing (“protect”), Tushy Galore (“wrong” and “ever”), Scott Greenfield (“never”), and Dave Krueger (“together”).
From the Archives
- Swallowing government “sex trafficking” propaganda makes you its stooge.
- Everyone hurries to cash in on “sex trafficking” hysteria before it collapses.
- Positive portrayals of whores are becoming more common in video games.
- Is there anything narrower and meaner than the mind of a prison official?
- In Mozambique, sex workers have been trained as peer health educators.
- Sadistic Irish judges rob whores, give their money to our worst enemies.
- State charity, cops, punctuation, stupid PSAs, KFC, kangaroos and more.
- A rare example of criminalization blowing up in the faces of “authorities”.
- Local “authorities” only wanted to charge rapists with “accepting bribes”.
- Sacramento classifies women as passive objects, but pretends it doesn’t.
- Ethics, cops, obsolete industries, George Clayton Johnson & much more.
- Cops don’t like non-cops poaching on what they consider their territory.
- Nobody would believe North Dakota was a “hub”, so now it’s a “funnel”.
- Why do actors presume to judge sexual minorities they play on screen?
- I’ll just point out that sex work is an “amusement & recreation service”.
- More than 67% of the inmates of Nepalese orphanages aren’t orphans.
- As I predicted in 2012, “sex trafficking” hysteria is starting to collapse.
- For once, outsiders recognize anti-whore douchebaggery for what it is.
- The Open Society Foundation backs an anti-criminalization campaign.
- Remember, kids, the Swedish model eliminates “human trafficking”!
- Another attempt to abrogate women’s control over our own bodies.
- Do they really think a basket of ham & bog rolls will replace a job?
- Pro-decriminalization articles are becoming much more common.
- Cops aren’t charging these kids only because there are so many.
- A retrospective of my columns from December 2011 and 2012.
- The continuing crusade to treat “sex offenders” as subhuman.
- Maybe someone should tell them the AJWS supports decrim?
- Missouri wants to felonize the posting of ordinary escort ads.
- Anti-trans people just can’t get their minds out of the toilet.
- What’s that, Asstoon? “Real men don’t buy girls”, you say?
- Reporter talks to escorts who use the German hooker app.
- Previous columns for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Canada’s new prostitution law explained with Lego.
- These articles are even more common in Canada.
- America’s fascist statism is indeed a religion.
- This is not anything remotely like “news”.
- Rapist cops of the week, 2014 and 2015.
- The murder of sex worker Daria Pionko.
- Tara Burns on sex work in Alaska.
- Fake “child sex trafficking” spam.
- What a difference a year makes!
- A deeply silly “study” of porn.
- Video game “addiction”.
- Recognize the rhetoric?
- R.I.P. Madame Claude.
- Legal is as legal does.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged animals, California, Canada, cops, Florida, holidays, imaginative fiction, sex toys, video on December 23, 2016 |
1 Comment »
He should have been surrounded by family at old age, not surrounded by bullets. – Roy Serna
Since there seems to be a dearth of holiday videos nowadays, I decided to share this classic from 1939 with you. It’s an antiwar cartoon from MGM, and though most of the screen time features cute anthropomorphic animals it also features something not found in most mainstream animated films, then or now: death. As in actual death, not turning into a cartoon angel and floating up to a cloud. And on a massive scale, too; if you’ve never seen it, take a few minutes to do so now. The links above it were provided by Mike Siegel (“Dalek”), Mark Draughn (“protect”), Franklin Harris (“headline”), Popehat (“Florida” and “night”), Tushy Galore (“amateurs”), and Elizabeth N. Brown (“denied”).
From the Archives
- Prohibitionist un-ironically uses phrase “women performing like whores” in fact-free anti-porn rant.
- Sweden isn’t racist, nope. And neither is the “human trafficking” narrative.
- Give lies weight in the minds of the stupid: embed them in an infographic.
- Does anyone actually believe this excuse would’ve worked for a poor man?
- They must have threatened him with decades in prison to secure this deal.
- Despite the headline, what they’re actually calling for is decriminalization.
- Adults with Important Titles thought this actually needed to be discussed.
- Women who tell outlandish rape tales undermine credibility of all women.
- Previous columns for Yule, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day.
- The same paper has printed several “lock ’em up” prostitution editorials.
- The law under which these people were arrested defines “near” as 100′.
- Not the late actor; the president of a fundamentalist Christian group.
- Axolotls, cops, censorship, muffins, Florida & Shakespearean deaths.
- Obsessing about what others do in private is a sign of mental illness.
- Is this what it takes to get Gay, Inc interested in sex worker rights?
- This was obvious to anyone who’s actually known any actual men.
- Article on US obsession with policing sex ignores “sex trafficking”.
- “Doing something” about “child sex trafficking”, ignoramus style.
- The Stranger owns up to its part in promoting Chong Kim’s lies.
- A TED talk about sex worker rights is definitely a step forward.
- For the “crime” of seeking an adult partner for consensual sex.
- You wouldn’t know this was Canadian if not for the specifics.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown demonstrates her amazing allyship.
- Cops, Spongebob, torture, charity, thoughtcrime & more.
- Another atrocity resulting from “fetal personhood” laws.
- Man obsessed with serial killer brutally attacks whore.
- “Following the Money: Spending on Anti-Trafficking“
- Another brutal murder of a Hong Kong sex worker.
- A Christmas Eve visit from a hooker named Holly.
- Activist arrested for speaking to a whore.
- Seattle’s Annual Sexwork Symposium.
- UK politician opposes censorship law.
- The title’s not usually this literal.
- Beginning to sound familiar yet?
- Preparing for Christmas, 2014.
- The last diary column of 2015.
- Rapist cops of the week.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged adolescence, animals, Catholicism, cops, imaginative fiction, language, Louisiana, Mars, Nevada, Never Call the Cops, psychology, Sweden, teachers, Tennessee, Utah, video, yellow journalism on December 16, 2016 |
4 Comments »
rock make all grak friend jealous best rock in village. rock work for hitting things. – Grak
Surprised to see this on a Friday? Take a look at the calendar; because of the way the holidays fall this year, it was really the best choice until January. Anyway, as I told you a few weeks ago, I’ve been binge-watching Doctor Who with Lorelei Rivers, who as it turns out is as big a nerd as I am (and if the idea of sharing an evening with two hot, nerdy, librarian whores sounds good to you, do let me know). Anyhow, a few weeks ago she showed me this very funny parody starring Rowan Atkinson, and I just noticed it was on YouTube so enjoy. The links above it were provided by Wendy Lyon (“Sweden”), Jesse Walker (“kink” and “feathers”), Nun Ya (“West”), Walter Olson (“ahnt”), Tim Cushing (“whatsoever”), Popehat (“bottled”), and Mistress Matisse (“Louisiana”).
From the Archives
- Sociopathic sheriff destroys innocent lives for his own self-aggrandizement.
- Sociopathic control freaks want to criminalize diddling with dolls in private.
- US too busy forcing Thailand to raid brothels for nonexistent “sex slaves”.
- South African sex workers make impassioned pleas for decriminalization.
- These mental gymnastics would be Olympian if they weren’t so clownish.
- Massage parlors take brunt of “sex trafficking” hysteria in smaller cities.
- So many cops rape whores, rapists often pose as cops to facilitate rape.
- The only flaw in this essay is that the author buys into the “pimp” myth.
- Probably more important than analyzing the “sexism” of her utterances.
- Canadian “authorities” nearly as obsessed with “trafficking” porn as US.
- No sillier than the anti-sex propaganda favored by Western charlatans.
- The hopelessly-square Advocate is slowly coming around on sex work.
- A remarkably revealing display of NPR’s total disregard for the truth.
- And you can bet they’re going to get help from civil liberties groups.
- What it’s like to be targeted by an “Operation Cross-Country” sting.
- Long-time readers may recall that I said this almost five years ago.
- In 1933, a girl reporter carelessly walks into the den of a predator.
- I’m sure racist “sex trafficking” myths had nothing to do with this.
- When a guard coerces a prisoner into sex, it’s rape, not “barter”.
- Another good article about one of my heroines, Rachel Wotton.
- Celibacy erodes men’s judgment, sometimes until it vanishes.
- Homeless shelters ban women & children, because dirty sex.
- David Wraith: “Sexual abuse made me the person that I am.”
- Because one moral panic at a time isn’t enough any more.
- Consensual crime laws enable predators, part umpteen.
- “We didn’t want to wait until there were actual victims.”
- An excellent December 17thcolumn by Clay Nikiforuk.
- Star Wars, pets, cops, predictability and much more.
- Canada’s horrible new anti-prostitution laws.
- My previous columns for December 17th.
- A porn performers’ bill of rights.
- The Hooker Monologues.
- A visit from Tara Burns.
- Christmas presents!
Read Full Post »