Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged California, cops, drugs, Georgia, Never Call the Cops, New Mexico, New York, politicians, prisons, psychology, surveillance, video, Virginia on December 4, 2016 |
1 Comment »
All I asked for was sliced cheese. – Ricky Berry
Unfortunately, the US media (including social media) are still obsessed with Donald Trump, so it was pretty slim pickings for links this week; let it never be said I don’t go the extra mile for my readers, though. The video was provided by Jacob Sullum, and the links above it by Tim Cushing (“surprise” and “understand”), Scott Greenfield (“robot”, “politicians” and “surgery”), Cathy Reisenwitz (“identity”), and Tushy Galore (“retrained”).
From the Archives
- Even the more perceptive survivors of forced prostitution recognize that criminalization enables it.
- Why do reporters either focus on or try to entirely avoid saying a crime victim was a sex worker?
- Police collaborators name their gang after whore famous for hiding fugitives from police.
- Let’s hope this legal rationale of why chimps aren’t “persons” is extended to fetuses, too.
- Important federal judge officially declares “sex trafficking” hysteria bullshit.
- A government this sluggish & cumbersome is too big to be allowed to exist.
- Proving that stupidity & gullibility are no barriers to becoming a physician.
- Imagine this idiot as shouting in a kind of fit, spraying spittle everywhere.
- How are there actually still lawyers clueless enough to use this “defense”?
- Should I worry sex isn’t as special for my escort girlfriend as it is for me?
- Let’s watch the crippled remains of “gypsy whores” myth gasping for air.
- One of the most aggressive campaigns of whore persecution gets worse.
- Invent a ludicrously-broad definition, then pretend it means something.
- Cop says cops should have fun, rape a few whores, laugh at their tears.
- If antis want to “rescue” whores, why do they keep us from other jobs?
- The party will be displeased if your children question diktats, comrade.
- Sleazy politician tries to quietly impose the Swedish model on the UK.
- In which a popular “feminist” porn star turns out to be a serial rapist.
- Any criminalization of sex work allows cops to play their evil games.
- It’s good to see more in the media on the reality of male sex work.
- In which the balance of my effort shifts back to work and activism.
- Prosecutors admit couple’s innocence, but won’t exonerate them.
- In honor of St. Nicholas, who disapproves of the Salvation Army.
- It’s so nice to see this from the other side of that imaginary line.
- Violet Blue on the federal campaign to suppress sex businesses.
- Young Greek women are selling sex for the price of a sandwich.
- She’s a victim! So let’s help her by making her homeless, too!
- Two broken people nearly always create a broken relationship.
- This could be a huge development if more schools follow suit.
- Once again, vanillas reveal themselves as the true perverts.
- “Many NK defectors resort to better-paying jobs in South“.
- “Fight sex trafficking” by getting dressed in the morning.
- Florida vows to “fight sex trafficking” via magic posters.
- A bunch of high-level clerics cast an anti-whore spell.
- Is Rand Paul still claiming to be a kind of libertarian?
- Cops, McBattery, 50 Shades and teddy bear surgery.
- Trying to get back to the grind after a year of travel.
- Rare honesty in a mainstream American newspaper.
- A short biography of Seattle’s most famous madam.
- Woman commits suicide after cops destroy her life.
- Doing these things isn’t illegal, only seeing them.
- In the long run, tight budgets work in our favor.
- Armed gang robs a man of everything he owns.
- This is Sweden, we don’t believe in evidence.
- More “sex slave” lies, this time about Russia.
- If something’s in a movie, it must be true!
- Sex workers’ tips on maintaining privacy.
- The truth about “rescue” org Apne Aap.
- The EFF steps up to do the ACLU’s job.
- On the immorality of drug prohibition.
- Canadian politicians protest Bill C-36.
- A federal hearing on mugshot policy.
- Trying to reboot the Satanic Panic.
- A short profile of Laura Lee.
- Oh, the mental gymnastics.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Music, Tyranny, tagged abortion, animals, California, Catholicism, cops, Iowa, Missouri, Nevada, Never Call the Cops, Oregon, prisons, psychology, video on November 27, 2016 |
2 Comments »
It’s sending a message that there is no accountability for what you have done. – cop spokesman Martin Halloran, on forgiveness
I’m not a fan of either death metal or avante-garde music, but there’s something strangely intriguing about this cover of John Cage’s “4’33″” by the band Dead Territory, provided by Jesse Walker. The links above it are from Tim Cushing (“protect”, “fantasy” and “justice”), Ed Krayewski (“whatsoever”), Amy Alkon (“isolation”), Mike Siegel (“step”), and Mistress Matisse (“goats”).
From the Archives
- The “commodification of sex and desire” is not a bad thing, but a good one.
- A top-secret organization of nuns who pose as whores to infiltrate brothels.
- Trans people have been hanged, stoned & even killed by their own parents.
- What is it about massage parlors that brings puritans out of the woodwork?
- In the US, she would’ve been arrested when she reported the rape to cops.
- Long-time readers will remember that I’ve made similar points in the past.
- Prohibitionists are terrified of people realizing that sex work really is work.
- Funny how relatives who hate BDSM relationships focus on mental illness.
- How a young woman discovered her grandmother had been a sex worker.
- Cows, cops, Sweden, poets, metaphors, Jean-Michel Jarre & much more.
- Government steals all money Rentboy could have used for legal defense.
- Any study which equates sex work with “crime” is flawed from the forge.
- From the people who had hearings vs communists, comics & song lyrics.
- Dr. Marty Klein trying to make up for long silence on sex worker rights.
- While sex work is criminal, whores are vulnerable to cops & scammers.
- After AZ & WA, FL is most hysterically tyrannical over “sex trafficking”.
- As long as these laws exist, amateurs will be harmed by them as well.
- Cops raid & rob old woman for letting people play cards in her house.
- Los Angeles’ response to “sex trafficking”: increased police brutality.
- The Swedish model has virtually eliminated prostitution in Sweden!
- Cops, love letters, irony, Florida, totalitarianism and The Avengers.
- “They did not feel like trafficking victims, but victims of the police“.
- The rhetoric is ridiculous, but even stupid snitches are dangerous.
- Indian NGO wants to force sex workers into brainwashing camps.
- Sexually-regressive Washington moves forward quickly on drugs.
- Fleur de Lit is a lot more optimistic than I am; I hope she’s right.
- Florida whores are forced into a religious brainwashing program.
- These are the people “feminists” want in charge of sex workers.
- Spam doesn’t become sinister just because sex workers use it.
- This would be hilarious if real women weren’t being hurt by it.
- Why I hate “Black Friday” and too-early Christmas displays.
- New Jersey considers defining prostitution stings as rape.
- Celebrity tries to excuse violence as consensual BDSM.
- The UK literally robs sex workers of their life savings.
- Scotland Yard “apologizes” for enabling rapist cops.
- In New Mexico, civil forfeiture is big business.
- Why drinking on the job is a really bad idea.
- If he asks for change, say you don’t have it.
- None of this surprises me even one tiny bit.
- November 2011 and 2012 in retrospect.
- There seems to be a word missing here.
- How to succeed as a “rescue” profiteer.
- What wonderful company the US is in!
- My last two columns for Thanksgiving.
- The Swedish model is still a scam.
- And don’t think this is atypical.
- Glenn Kessler does it again.
- My return from Seattle.
- I am not your monkey.
- My new car.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Music, Tyranny, tagged Arkansas, California, child "protective" services, cops, Florida, lawheads, Missouri, Never Call the Cops, politicians, Things We Choose To Do Together, video, Washington DC on November 13, 2016 |
Leave a Comment »
I don’t have time to play this constitutional bullshit. – unnamed DC cop
What the fuck, 2016? How many great songwriters are you going to take? David Bowie, Prince, Merle Haggard and now Leonard Cohen? No, don’t fucking answer that; I’m hoping you’ll get distracted for the next 7 weeks and forget to take any more. Anyhow, the links above the video were contributed by Scott Greenfield (“protect”, “hindrance” and “agency”), Jesse Walker (“democracy”), Laura Lee (“necessity”), and Tushy Galore (“together”).
From the Archives
- Bitch Magazine eschews the usual nonsense about whether sex work is “bad” or “empowering”.
- Cops in high-crime city use their time trying to destroy people’s lives for consensual sex.
- Amateur embarrassed by whore stigma doesn’t question prohibitionist laws that create it.
- In the history of futurism, has any futurist ever been right about anything?
- Another example of profiting from whores’ images while giving us nothing.
- 20 years of New South Wales decriminalization threatened by politicians.
- If this “crime” is so common, how come we only have fake pictures of it?
- Go ahead, Colorado; prosecute all of ’em. That’ll teach ’em to be sexual.
- Oakland officials vomit out bullshit excuses for horrible anti-whore law.
- Indian courts surpass American ones on justice for raped sex workers.
- Cops, arthropods, recycling, government, street harassment & more.
- Cuneiform, music, cops, government, stupid people and much more.
- “Swedish model” propaganda pretends it “decriminalizes” women.
- No, adding a camera won’t protect you from prostitution charges.
- Orwellian language describing a “gingerbread house” in Texas.
- The inevitable result of people being given power over others.
- Brothels, condoms, propaganda & VD in the First World War.
- Is there any evidence of real underage girls being trafficked?
- How do I find a sex worker I can emotionally connect with?
- Annie Lobert of “Liars for Jesus” is back in the news again.
- Wherever soldiers go, whores have never been far behind.
- Sex workers present evidence in the House of Commons.
- My very unpleasant train journey to Seattle via Chicago.
- Just a reminder of how nasty Mother Nature really is.
- Seminars for cops on how to steal more profitably.
- An immortal reflects on the blessing of mortality.
- Facebook is prudish even by Victorian standards.
- Stories like this are much more common now.
- Rapist non-cop authority figure of the week.
- Whore stigma affects amateur women, too.
- Canada’s awful new anti-prostitution law.
- Nigerian whores beat up rapist politician.
- Another move away from prohibitionism.
- Rapist cops of the week, 2014 and 2015.
- Dr. David Ley on the creampie fetish.
- An update on the ESPLERP case.
- It’s only a matter of time now.
- Rapist fake cop of the week.
- On my first year in Seattle.
- Sex rays! THE CHILDREN!
- Another Friday the 13th.
- R.I.P. Carol Doda.
Read Full Post »
Posted in Current Events, Links, Miscellaneous, Tyranny, tagged animals, Brazil, cops, Florida, imaginative fiction, Mexico, politicians, prisons, stripping, video on November 7, 2016 |
3 Comments »
The specter of death creates supreme delights, salivary expectations, and this is why the greatest of gastronomical refinements consists in eating ‘cooked and living beings’. – Salvador Dalí
This video was being passed around on Twitter early last month, but I saved it for the day before the election because it seemed appropriate, and I figured those of y’all stressing out about it tomorrow can come back and look at this and smile. The links above it were contributed by Jesse Walker (“cookbook”), Skye (“official”), Mike Siegel (“dangerous”), Walter Olson (“Florida”), and Franklin Harris (“stupid”).
From the Archives
- Even some who believe in “sex trafficking” myth are beginning to place blame where it belongs.
- When will Gay, Inc finally admit prostitution laws disproportionately affect its constituency?
- Economist explains why “end demand” strategies have the opposite of their claimed effect.
- Starbucks, cops, irony, law, Bill Watterson, transmen, surveillance & more.
- Nick Kristof denies responsibility for promoting lies which harm thousands.
- “Sex trafficking” mythology’s roots in the evangelical/neofeminist alliance.
- I’m pretty sure Savannah was riding in my car while giving this interview.
- How many more kids’ lives have to be destroyed before we stop the cops?
- Tara Burns, Maxine Doogan and two others on “sex trafficking” in Alaska.
- Two “artists” exploit the poorest, most tragic streetwalkers they can find.
- £45 “feminist” T-shirts made in sweatshops by women paid 62p an hour.
- South African makes a habit of beating up women he thinks are whores.
- How can cops mouth these ridiculous dysphemisms with a straight face?
- She’s right at home in a movie based on ridiculous conspiracy theories.
- Timothy T. Cutcher denies having sex with dogs or any of his relatives.
- Yet another software package designed to sell whores out to the cops.
- Why I don’t give a shit about your unsupported anecdotal “evidence”.
- Noah Berlatsky with another analogy for the absurdity of prohibition.
- Activists, please check the source before disseminating infographics.
- Scammer uses “internship” website to exploit wannabe sex workers.
- Another court declares strippers employees rather than contractors.
- Government is just a word for the things we choose to do together.
- Generally true in essence, but where are the supporting statistics?
- Laura Agustín on the uselessness of the term “human trafficking”.
- “Sex robot” critic reveals his ignorance of sexuality and sex work.
- Financier suspected of murdering two sex workers in Hong Kong.
- On the yellow journalism which permeates coverage of sex work.
- Kathryn Griffin and her “prostitution diversion” scam in Houston.
- “The Harvard of sex trafficking” or “The Harvard of pimp school”?
- Mob beats man to death after woman calls him a “sex offender”.
- None of these “human trafficking” cases involve prostitution.
- Politician makes last-ditch effort to hobble prohibitionist law.
- What really happens when a wannabe “pimp” abducts a girl.
- How can I find out if my girlfriend is secretly a sex worker?
- Cops, surveillance, phenylephrine, aliens and much more.
- “Oakland City Council Takes Stand Against Sex Workers“.
- A mainstream publication can now feature this article.
- Mike Siegel corrects bad “campus rape crisis” math.
- This article is so stupidly evil it’s almost fascinating.
- A parliamentary symposium on decriminalization.
- As vile as any similar badge-lickery from the US.
- 10 Kenyan sex workers murdered in one month.
- A few hundred down, tens of thousands to go.
- Margaret Cho comes out as a former whore.
- My last two columns for Guy Fawkes Day.
- A delay in my return from New Orleans.
- Dating website fined for using fembots.
- Cowardice disguised as class warfare.
- The cost of “sex ray” phobia.
- What I did for my birthday.
- Rapist cop of the week.
- Because they are?
- King of the Hill!
Read Full Post »
It has been my custom for the last few years to present a collection of spooky stuff in order to get y’all in the mood for Halloween. Last year’s column contains links to those of previous years, so if what I share with you today isn’t enough (and really, is it ever possible to get enough spooky fun?) you can go back to those previous columns for more! Since last year’s column, there have been a few dark or horror-themed columns and stories, including “Windows of the Soul“, “Knock, Knock, Knock“, “May Eve 2016“, “Out of the Dark“, “Clowning Around” and last year’s thanatopsis, “A Necessary End“. I also featured creepy or spooky-fun videos in Links #277, #278, #279, #287, #293, #295, #309, #315, #316, #318, #327 and #328, and here’s a collection of appropriate links:
Read Full Post »