I’m thinking about calling an escort for the first time; do they take young guys seriously? Or would I be treated differently from older men?
Some ladies have a lower age limit of 30 or even 35, but if one does it’ll be marked clearly on her website. If a young man wants to see an escort, there are some very simple steps he can take to ensure she takes him seriously:
- Read her website carefully and approach her exactly as she says she wants to be approached. If you don’t have references, you need to find a lady who specifically advertises as “newbie friendly” or else you’re just wasting her time and yours.
- Be clear, honest and polite about being young, and understand that this is a liability for you rather than an asset; one of the most asinine and annoying things a would-be client can say is something like “I’m young and good looking, so you’ll enjoy it” or “Do I get a discount because I’m young and fit?”
- Don’t ask prying or lurid questions, and don’t try to get dirty talk for free; be polite and respectful.
- Be patient if she expects you to jump through some hoops; give her whatever screening info she wants.
- Read my “Advice for Clients” column and follow it.
- If she won’t see you, tell her you understand, thank her for her time & try another lady.
- If she does agree to see you, make sure you’re on your best behavior and tip her extra; the next time you want to see someone you’ll be able to give the first lady’s name as a reference, and she will speak well of you.
- Treat all the first few escorts you see this way, and I promise you won’t have any trouble after that as long as you respect the wishes of those who have a posted lower age limit. If you try to approach one of the ladies who do, she will take your ignoring her boundary as a sign that you’re impolite & disrespectful, and you still won’t get in to see her.